> On 2015 Jan 27, at 12:44, Keary Suska <cocoa-...@esoteritech.com> wrote:
>
> What exactly happened when you specified the setter, but not the getter?

I said I wasn’t sure because the project has a bunch of warnings due to ongoing
major rework, but I just retested again.  Answer: Compiler does *not* warn if
you have a custom primitive setter without a getter.

I also tried to get it to compile without declaring the instance variable that
I access in the custom accessors, by just declaring the property, but that did
not work.  To compile, I was required to declare the instance variable in the
@interface{…}.