Sent from my iPhone

> On 2015/05/06, at 14:14, Roland King <r...@rols.org> wrote:
>
> One of the things you ‘pick up’ as you learn autolayout is that when frame
> sizes disappear to {0,0} that often means you have an ambiguous layout and
> you need more constraints.
More precisely it means a view is either not sufficiently constrained to be
another size, it is constrained to be this size,   other constraints took
priority, or these constraints were broken due to conflicting constraints.

> Autolayout does have a learning curve but once you start thinking in the
> right terms it’s not that hard, until you try using it for animation, at
> which point I end up tearing my hair out on OSX at least.
Animation isn't bad as long as you're using the animator proxy on the
constraint constant.