I don't need either Swift nor Objective-C to code for OS X or iOS, I
need them to code for Cocoa or Cocoa Touch.

To code for OS X or iOS in C++ I can use ZooLib which I prefer quite a
lot to any other framework I've ever used.

Andy Green wrote in response to Apple's abandonment of Bedrock.  If
Andy finds the rug pulled out from under as when Apple cancelled
64-bit Carbon he just writes a new low-level shim.  I don't know but
expect ZooLib now talks directly to CoreGraphics, POSIX file I/O and
so on.

Ultimately the operating system is called by sending Mach messages to
it.  There's really nothing that Cocoa or Cocoa touch can do that
ZooLib couldn't do better in ISO C++.
Michael David Crawford, Consulting Software Engineer
mdcrawf...@gmail.com
http://www.warplife.com/mdc/

   Available for Software Development in the Portland, Oregon Metropolitan
Area.