Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:

So, what about doing this:

1) I write email to everyone listed there (and will copy this mail list)

2) they have 72 hours to reply to that email indicating their interest in partecipating (replying privately to me or publicly as they wish)

3) at the end, I'll post here the list of people that replied and we'll include them in the proposal.

[if they take longer to reply, we'll add them anyway, we don't need to be that strict]

NOTE: the message will contain a description of what does it mean to be part of a PMC.

What do you think?

Makes a lot of sense, +1 from me!

Ciao,

--