"The evil that men do lives after them; the good that men do is often interred with
their bones."

--Shakespeare, Julius Caesar.

Which, in less theatrical a manner, means: it is not the first time you regret
something you did within the OSS community... but
apologies won't make those deeds go away.

I don't know you, and I don't usually give psychologic advice to strangers, but, let
me tell you just one thing: it is probably time
to re-focus yourself in what you do best, and leave the rest to other people.

Regards,

               Luca Morandini
               GIS Consultant
              [EMAIL PROTECTED]