Luca Morandini wrote:

Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:

Nicola, you crossed the line.
Sorry :-/

Luca and all cocoon-dev, please accept my sincere apologies.

"The evil that men do lives after them; the good that men do is often interred with their bones."

--Shakespeare, Julius Caesar.

Which, in less theatrical a manner, means: it is not the first time you regret something you did within the OSS community... but
apologies won't make those deeds go away.
Wrong. Learning is the process of making mistakes and recognizing them. Pretending there is only one possibility to fail and to recover is foolish and pretentious.

I don't know you, and I don't usually give psychologic advice to strangers, but, let me tell you just one thing: it is probably time
to re-focus yourself in what you do best, and leave the rest to other people.
You had a wonderful chance to accept Nicola's mistakes, appreciate his regrets and earn a bunch of community respect by doing so.

Instead, you have choosen to keep beating somebody that admitted his faults and in such a rude and personal way, with the chance of further spreading negative energy and thus pollute the entire community with a potential flamewar.

I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one on this list who now believes that this 'faux-pax' of yours is much worse than the one Nicola made.

--
Stefano Mazzocchi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>