I understand ur frustation as any one struggled with
c2 first time would understand...but once u get it,
its amazing..

If u problem is not solved yet..please send zipped
log(latest) to me..

As curtesy, please dont post large files to user
list..

Thanks

We've been reading lots of threads from faqs and

=====
Thanks and have great day
srini