>> I would suggest a seperate mailing list for this, perhaps on krysalis
>> in addition to the commons mailing list, as there is no way in hell
>> I'm subscribing to the commons mailing list ever again because the
>> volume is soooooo great that it would triple my current email volume
>> and probably bring my ISPs flaky email server down anyhow!
>> Others probably feel similar.
>

> Andy, the discussion has been going on already on that list, so I
> would really like to continue there.
> I promise that I will make the mails prepended with [Morphos], so you
> can filter them.

Dude, you don't understand.  I'm only getting like 50% of my emails, in
part due to the amount of traffic I get.  I physically cannot subscribe
to commons.  If I do that I'd pretty much never get any mail from
anywhere else. The traffic on Commons is REDICULOUS.  There's no way we
can split it?  I mean I just can't.

I tried to help my LUG get a SMTP server set up but they're all a bunch
of Sysadmin types who are trying to set up a "REALLY COOL" SMTP server
(still trying after 6 months) rather than a functional one in the near
future!

I intend to set up my own SMTP server on my server, but it won't be in
the near future.

Regardless, I know a couple other people (of your acquantenance) who
might help out if the list were seperate.

Hell we created a list for cocoon-doc....

>>  From there we can plan an approach for the generator.
>

> This was exactly the proposed plan.

yes.