--- "Hunsberger, Peter" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
schrieb: > >> > 2) Programming language
> Java 1.4 works fine with C 2.0.3
OK, I will give it a try right now. What about C2.1
(just that little satan inside me)?

> >> More people are familiar with Tomcat.
> >Me too! Just that ... JBoss doesn't like it that
> much.
> >Again, fault of using JBoss at all?
> JBoss works fine with Tomcat we use JBoss 2.4.4 with
> Tomcat 4.0.4. Start
> with the integrated build, copy the newer Tomcat on
> top of the Catalina
> directory.
Yes, it worked also for me (with some customization
because of XML parser), but I wanted to use JBoss
3.0.1 and then it was dead end to integrate Cocoon.
But I'm very curious: Do you use J2EE as datasource in
Cocoon to cooperate with JBoss regarding business
logic? Please, please, elaborate on it!

> >> Not needed.
> >Is configuring Tomcat secure enough for example in
> >case of DoS attacks?
> Apache is probably reasonable for a production
> environment.  In particular,
> for serving static content it would be better than
> Tomcat.
I don't plan to have any static content, because all
of the design (at least) should go through Cocoon XSL
transformer. Anyway, I think it is reasonable
(although not required) to have Apache as frontend
sitting on HTTP and HTTPS just because it is the most
stable and tested web server and also sites other than
those from Cocoon could be put in separate subdomain..
Does anyone use pure Tomcat on production site with
success?
Thank you for your valuable responses,
Peter.

Möchten Sie mit einem Gruß antworten? http://grusskarten.yahoo.de