I don't have experience using Torque, but can't see any reason
why torque's auto generated classes should have a problem.  Here's
a few questions that may help debugging:

- What jdk did torque use to create the classes and what is cocoon
using (that should be defined in cocoon.xconf)?
- Which release/cvs-version of cocoon are you running?
- Just to make sure, you are now correctly putting all this in your xsp
page and not the xsl?
- What does your pipeline look like?
- Is the response blank, or just the display in the browser (ie., do a
- Is your xsp namespace defined in your xsp and xsl?

That may turn something up.
Geoff Howard