Hello Bert,

Sorry but what is a wget?

Sylvain

-----Message d'origine-----
De: Bert Van Kets [mailto:bert@;vankets.com]
Date: lundi, 28. octobre 2002 14:21
À: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Objet: Re: Cocoon task scheduler

There has been a similar thread before.  dig up that one first.

Cocoon, being a servlet, only reacts to http requests.
So the only way to activate things on a timely basis is to use another
program that calls a URL, and thus a pipeline, that activates whatever you
want to get done.
A wget in a cron job can do the trick.

Bert