>For a short synopsis at school I'm looking for points to areas where cocoon
>and stacking an endlessly number of XSL transformers on top of each other
>falls short. You know stuff like how difficult it is adding a new attribute
>to an XML element, and make sure it's copied along in all your 200
>stylesheets, compared to how easy it is in languages like java.

I think it is easier to edit a couple of stylesheets than coding Java. Plus, the use
of stylesheets helps with the separation of style/content/logic. If you have a new bit
of style to add, a designer
responsible for the look of the output could edit the stylesheet.

I appreciate your reason for use of hyperbole but it is not fair - no-one has an
endless number of XSL transformers stacked up and no-one has 200 stylesheets to edit.

Chris