At 16:02 12/12/02, Tony Collen wrote:
On a side note, I chuckled to myself when I saw this book in the store:

http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/perlhtmlmason/

I think it helped me appreciated what Cocoon does just a little bit more
:)

Why did you chuckle? As a member of the London perl mongers group (I drink with them and waffle on the mailing list) I know a large number of people happy to work with Mason.

I haven't yet seen an over-riding reason why one should always choose Cocoon over Mason. It is much more a case of choosing the tools you are familiar with.

(Or was it the fact that O'Reilly had picked some kind of monkey to go on the cover?)

Alex McLintock

Openweb Analysts Ltd, London.
Software For Complex Websites http://www.OWAL.co.uk/
Open Source Software Companies please register here http://www.OWAL.co.uk/oss_support/