Hello everyone,

        I'd like to announce that Undernet.Org will be changing its domain name
to AOL.COM, all mailing lists @undernet.org, or websites should be replaced with
*@aol.com
or *.aol.com, thank you and sorry for any hassles.

PS: Make sure you download the newest AOL 6.0 IRC client to make sure that you're still
able to get onto IRC, as we've removed all the commands every other IRC network
allows,
thus making any other client than ours imcompatible.

PPS: The banner ad's upon signon to IRC are so that we can pay for something we use as
way to feed our ego, please click on them.

                                -Matthew S. Hallacy
                                AOL-UnderNet Relations

[snip]