> Changed sendcmdto_flags_butone() to sendwallto_group_butone().
>
> Comments on this patch please?

it feels like there's a slight violation of abstraction boundary, but I
think that's not actually true.  This actually seems like an elegant
solution to the problem of adding a prefix before it reaches the end
user.

I do want to know about the huge Makefile.in and configure hunks, though;
looks like you committed older (or newer?) versions of both, but there
doesn't seem to be a corresponding configure.in change--possible version
mismatch between your version of autoconf and my version of autoconf?  I
really don't know about the Makefile.in--it's as if "make depend" didn't
examine all the .c files or something...

(There's a reason I don't like checking generated files into CVS
repositories.  In fact, there are several reasons...)
--
Kevin L. Mitchell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>