On Mon, 2005-10-17 at 20:21 -0700, Entrope wrote:
> Committer  : entrope
[snip]
> Log message:
>
> Implement dynamic updates of the ISUPPORT line(s).

Nice, but if I'm reading the code right, all the notify functions you
set will only get called if the .conf has a feature setting.  Given that
init_isupport() only initializes the static ISUPPORT settings, things
such as SILENCE or MAXCHANNELS would only appear in the RPL_ISUPPORT if
they are set to non-default values.  The first way to fix this is to
make init_isupport() add the settings with their default values and
allow .conf changes to override them.  The second way to fix this would
be to make feature_init() call the notify functions with the default
values--but this gives me qualms, since I'm not certain how the other
notifies will interact with that change.

Definitely a step in the right direction, though :)
--
Kevin L. Mitchell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>