Andrew: THANK YOU!!  :)  You're right, though--I think there are some
things missed in your forward-port, particularly things from the .04
release.  As such, I'm declaring a (possibly temporary) freeze on the
u2.10.11 branch--the concentration now, at least for a little while,
will be on getting .12 fully synced with .11 and getting it into a
working state.  We'll worry about adding features and the rewrites we
wanted in .12 a little later.

Coders, please compare .11.04 with the .12 release--particularly if
any of your changes were in the forward-port.  Also, please compile
and test .12--let's try to bash out the major bugs before moving on.

Thanks!
--
Kevin L. Mitchell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>