Dear coders,I'd like to suggest an idea to improve X that is there has to be
some enhacements in BANS of X. Such as:If there is a person who contains 2
numbers in his ident, I'd make X to ban his nickname. That could be 2 3 4 etc
numbers, in his ident or his nickname or his host and X would ban him. Also if
we could allow X to place a ban to those who have any user given alphabets in
his nickname/ident or his host. If that enhancement comes in X it would really
control botnets on Undernet.Thank You.iamdeath