Messages by Date
-
2026/08/04
Re: [PR] Element: Remove unused & deprecated node_subst methods [buildstream]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/04
(buildstream) branch abderrahim/dynamic-session-elements updated (bf6929744 -> e14c93612)
akitouni
-
2026/08/04
(buildstream) branch abderrahim/dynamic-session-elements updated (4f18986b2 -> bf6929744)
akitouni
-
2026/08/04
Re: [I] .netrc behaviour is not documented [buildstream]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/04
(buildstream) branch abderrahim/pull-push-hang updated (fbe5aebae -> b1b8fa0ea)
akitouni
-
2026/08/04
Re: [PR] casremote: avoid blocking calls to {Fetch,Upload}MissingBlobs [buildstream]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/04
(buildstream) branch abderrahim/pull-push-hang updated (c5f350440 -> fbe5aebae)
akitouni
-
2026/08/04
(buildstream-site) branch asf-site updated: Automatic Site Publish by Buildbot
git-site-role
-
2026/08/04
(buildstream-site) branch main updated (070d559 -> cea3cae)
akitouni
-
2026/08/04
(buildstream-site) 01/01: Merge pull request #13 from AedanM/aedan/typo
akitouni
-
2026/08/04
Re: [PR] Correctly track session elements in dynamic build plan [buildstream]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/04
Re: [PR] Correctly track session elements in dynamic build plan [buildstream]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/04
Re: [PR] Correctly track session elements in dynamic build plan [buildstream]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/04
(buildstream) branch abderrahim/dynamic-session-elements updated (bc72d348e -> 4f18986b2)
akitouni
-
2026/08/04
Re: [I] If a project B use project A as a junction, B should not try to use the bst remote cache of A (at least by default) [buildstream]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/04
(buildstream) branch master updated (ad6b437d7 -> 7998fbf00)
akitouni
-
2026/08/04
(buildstream) 01/01: Merge pull request #1941 from apache/abderrahim/junction-remotes
akitouni
-
2026/08/04
(buildstream) branch abderrahim/junction-remotes deleted (was f1f79c845)
akitouni
-
2026/08/04
Re: [PR] _context: use artifact caches from the parent project for junctions [buildstream]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/03
Re: [PR] casremote: avoid blocking calls to {Fetch,Upload}MissingBlobs [buildstream]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/03
Re: [I] Can't stop artifact pulls sometimes [buildstream]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/03
Re: [PR] casremote: avoid blocking calls to {Fetch,Upload}MissingBlobs [buildstream]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/03
(buildstream) branch abderrahim/pull-push-hang updated (77d373258 -> c5f350440)
akitouni
-
2026/08/03
Re: [PR] casremote: avoid blocking calls to {Fetch,Upload}MissingBlobs [buildstream]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/03
Re: [PR] casremote: avoid blocking calls to {Fetch,Upload}MissingBlobs [buildstream]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/03
Re: [PR] casremote: avoid blocking calls to {Fetch,Upload}MissingBlobs [buildstream]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/03
Re: [PR] casremote: avoid blocking calls to {Fetch,Upload}MissingBlobs [buildstream]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/03
(buildstream) branch abderrahim/pull-push-hang updated (f7d3bc9e0 -> 77d373258)
akitouni
-
2026/08/03
Re: [PR] casremote: avoid blocking calls to {Fetch,Upload}MissingBlobs [buildstream]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/03
Re: [PR] casremote: avoid blocking calls to {Fetch,Upload}MissingBlobs [buildstream]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/03
Re: [PR] casremote: avoid blocking calls to {Fetch,Upload}MissingBlobs [buildstream]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/03
Re: [PR] casremote: avoid blocking calls to {Fetch,Upload}MissingBlobs [buildstream]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/03
Re: [PR] casremote: avoid blocking calls to {Fetch,Upload}MissingBlobs [buildstream]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/03
Re: [I] Can't stop artifact pulls sometimes [buildstream]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/03
[PR] casremote: avoid blocking calls to {Fetch,Upload}MissingBlobs [buildstream]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/03
(buildstream) 01/01: casremote: avoid blocking calls to {Fetch,Upload}MissingBlobs
akitouni
-
2026/08/03
(buildstream) branch abderrahim/pull-push-hang created (now f7d3bc9e0)
akitouni
-
2026/08/03
Re: [PR] Static Type Checking: Enums [buildstream]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/03
Re: [PR] Static Type Checking: Enums [buildstream]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/03
Re: [PR] Static Type Checking: Enums [buildstream]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/03
Re: [I] Can't stop artifact pulls sometimes [buildstream]
via GitHub
-
2026/07/31
Re: [PR] _context: use artifact caches from the parent project for junctions [buildstream]
via GitHub
-
2026/07/31
Re: [I] Artifacts stop pulling without visible failure [buildstream]
via GitHub
-
2026/07/31
Re: [PR] _context: use artifact caches from the parent project for junctions [buildstream]
via GitHub
-
2026/07/31
Re: [PR] _context: use artifact caches from the parent project for junctions [buildstream]
via GitHub
-
2026/07/31
(buildstream) branch abderrahim/junction-remotes updated (cbe213c0b -> f1f79c845)
juergbi
-
2026/07/31
Re: [PR] _context: use artifact caches from the parent project for junctions [buildstream]
via GitHub
-
2026/07/31
Re: [I] Can't stop artifact pulls sometimes [buildstream]
via GitHub
-
2026/07/31
Re: [I] Can't stop artifact pulls sometimes [buildstream]
via GitHub
-
2026/07/31
Re: [I] .netrc behaviour is not documented [buildstream]
via GitHub
-
2026/07/31
Re: [I] Artifacts stop pulling without visible failure [buildstream]
via GitHub
-
2026/07/31
Re: [I] Can't stop artifact pulls sometimes [buildstream]
via GitHub
-
2026/07/31
Re: [I] Artifacts stop pulling without visible failure [buildstream]
via GitHub
-
2026/07/29
[I] .netrc behaviour is not documented [buildstream]
via GitHub
-
2026/07/28
(buildstream) branch gh-pages updated (d13e7f3e6 -> 58fb3ce00)
github-bot
-
2026/07/28
Re: [PR] Static Type Checking: Enums [buildstream]
via GitHub
-
2026/07/28
(buildstream) branch master updated (7247e0a0d -> ad6b437d7)
juergbi
-
2026/07/28
(buildstream) 01/01: Merge pull request #2153 from nathanwilliams-ct/nathan/enum-static-type-checking
juergbi
-
2026/07/28
[I] Add a global `--format` option for machine-readable output [buildstream]
via GitHub
-
2026/07/27
Re: [I] Can't stop artifact pulls sometimes [buildstream]
via GitHub
-
2026/07/27
Re: [I] Can't stop artifact pulls sometimes [buildstream]
via GitHub
-
2026/07/27
Re: [I] Can't stop artifact pulls sometimes [buildstream]
via GitHub
-
2026/07/27
Re: [I] Artifacts stop pulling without visible failure [buildstream]
via GitHub
-
2026/07/27
Re: [I] Can't stop artifact pulls sometimes [buildstream]
via GitHub
-
2026/07/25
[I] Can't stop artifact pulls sometimes [buildstream]
via GitHub
-
2026/07/25
[I] Artifacts stop pulling without visible failure [buildstream]
via GitHub
-
2026/07/25
Re: [I] Configure verbose logging to off by default [buildstream]
via GitHub
-
2026/07/25
Re: [I] Configure verbose logging to off by default [buildstream]
via GitHub
-
2026/07/24
Re: [PR] doc: Escape `--` for CLI options in `:ref:` [buildstream]
via GitHub
-
2026/07/24
Re: [PR] Element: Remove unused & deprecated node_subst methods [buildstream]
via GitHub
-
2026/07/24
(buildstream) branch jbilleter/docs deleted (was 6b3f696fe)
juergbi
-
2026/07/24
(buildstream) 01/01: Merge pull request #2155 from apache/jbilleter/docs
juergbi
-
2026/07/24
(buildstream) branch gh-pages updated (b9ebff449 -> d13e7f3e6)
github-bot
-
2026/07/24
(buildstream) branch master updated (ff482ab68 -> 7247e0a0d)
juergbi
-
2026/07/24
(buildstream) branch gh-pages updated (98cb1e9c0 -> b9ebff449)
github-bot
-
2026/07/24
Re: [PR] fix: make `workspace reset` accept either `--all` or elements list [buildstream]
via GitHub
-
2026/07/24
(buildstream) branch master updated (094a36df9 -> ff482ab68)
juergbi
-
2026/07/24
(buildstream) 01/01: Merge pull request #2137 from kotborealis/bst-reset-either
juergbi
-
2026/07/24
Re: [I] Configure verbose logging to off by default [buildstream]
via GitHub
-
2026/07/24
Re: [PR] fix(docs): update `workspace reset --soft` to avoid smart-quotes [buildstream]
via GitHub
-
2026/07/24
Re: [PR] Element: Remove unused & deprecated node_subst methods [buildstream]
via GitHub
-
2026/07/24
Re: [PR] fix(docs): update `workspace reset --soft` to avoid smart-quotes [buildstream]
via GitHub
-
2026/07/24
[PR] doc: Escape `--` for CLI options in `:ref:` [buildstream]
via GitHub
-
2026/07/24
(buildstream) 01/01: doc: Escape `--` for CLI options in `:ref:`
juergbi
-
2026/07/24
(buildstream) branch jbilleter/docs updated (6d171c899 -> 6b3f696fe)
juergbi
-
2026/07/24
(buildstream) branch jbilleter/docs created (now 6d171c899)
juergbi
-
2026/07/24
(buildstream) 01/01: doc: Escape `--` for CLI options in `:ref:`
juergbi
-
2026/07/20
Re: [I] [RFE] Add option to make build fail if the configured cache server is down [buildstream]
via GitHub
-
2026/07/19
Re: [PR] fix: make `workspace reset` accept either `--all` or elements list [buildstream]
via GitHub
-
2026/07/19
Re: [PR] fix: make `workspace reset` accept either `--all` or elements list [buildstream]
via GitHub
-
2026/07/19
Re: [PR] fix: make `workspace reset` accept either `--all` or elements list [buildstream]
via GitHub
-
2026/07/19
(buildstream) branch gh-pages updated (ee2ddbb0e -> 98cb1e9c0)
github-bot
-
2026/07/19
(buildstream) branch abderrahim/casd-cached-failures deleted (was 3d91c562f)
akitouni
-
2026/07/19
(buildstream) 01/01: Merge pull request #2152 from apache/abderrahim/casd-cached-failures
akitouni
-
2026/07/19
(buildstream) branch master updated (a5cf91a82 -> 094a36df9)
akitouni
-
2026/07/19
Re: [I] Nested remote execution caches failures by default [buildstream]
via GitHub
-
2026/07/19
Re: [PR] casdprocessmanager: pass --cache-failures=false to casd [buildstream]
via GitHub
-
2026/07/17
Re: [PR] Element: Remove unused & deprecated node_subst methods [buildstream]
via GitHub
-
2026/07/17
Re: [PR] Element: Remove unused & deprecated node_subst methods [buildstream]
via GitHub
-
2026/07/17
(buildstream-plugins) branch gh-pages updated (b6072c3 -> b93e855)
github-bot
-
2026/07/17
(buildstream-plugins) 01/01: Merge pull request #105 from ryanabx/oci-manifest-types
juergbi
-
2026/07/17
(buildstream-plugins) branch master updated (0804985 -> e300561)
juergbi
-
2026/07/17
Re: [PR] sources/docker: Accept OCI Manifest Types [buildstream-plugins]
via GitHub
-
2026/07/17
(buildstream-plugins) branch gh-pages updated (1cb1b20 -> b6072c3)
github-bot
-
2026/07/17
(buildstream-plugins) branch jbilleter/pylint4 deleted (was b3da062)
juergbi
-
2026/07/17
Re: [PR] Update .pylintrc [buildstream-plugins]
via GitHub
-
2026/07/17
(buildstream-plugins) 01/01: Merge pull request #106 from apache/jbilleter/pylint4
juergbi
-
2026/07/17
(buildstream-plugins) branch master updated (ed28046 -> 0804985)
juergbi
-
2026/07/17
[PR] Update .pylintrc [buildstream-plugins]
via GitHub
-
2026/07/17
(buildstream-plugins) branch jbilleter/pylint4 updated (bcb2512 -> b3da062)
juergbi
-
2026/07/17
(buildstream-plugins) 01/02: .pylintrc: Use fully qualified name for `overgeneral-exceptions`
juergbi
-
2026/07/17
(buildstream-plugins) 02/02: .pylintrc: Drop obsolete `suggestion-mode` option
juergbi
-
2026/07/17
(buildstream-plugins) 01/01: .pylintrc: Drop obsolete `suggestion-mode` option
juergbi
-
2026/07/17
(buildstream-plugins) branch jbilleter/pylint4 created (now bcb2512)
juergbi
-
2026/07/17
Re: [PR] Shell API and CLI: Add option for staging additional runtime targets [buildstream]
via GitHub
-
2026/07/17
[PR] Element: Remove unused & deprecated node_subst methods [buildstream]
via GitHub
-
2026/07/17
(buildstream-plugins) branch gh-pages updated (14bfd3d -> 1cb1b20)
github-bot
-
2026/07/17
(buildstream-plugins) branch infrastructure-ruleset-bot/default-branch-protection deleted (was af982f5)
juergbi
-
2026/07/17
Re: [PR] [INFRA] Set up default rulesets for default and release branches [buildstream-plugins]
via GitHub
-
2026/07/17
(buildstream-plugins) 01/01: Merge pull request #103 from apache/infrastructure-ruleset-bot/default-branch-protection
juergbi
-
2026/07/17
(buildstream-plugins) branch master updated (877253a -> ed28046)
juergbi
-
2026/07/17
Re: [I] Credentials for different URLs isn't possible if they are under the same domain [buildstream]
via GitHub
-
2026/07/17
Re: [PR] Shell API and CLI: Add option for staging additional runtime targets [buildstream]
via GitHub
-
2026/07/17
Re: [PR] Shell API and CLI: Add option for staging additional runtime targets [buildstream]
via GitHub
-
2026/07/17
[PR] Static Type Checking: Enums [buildstream]
via GitHub
-
2026/07/17
Re: [PR] Shell API and CLI: Add option for staging additional runtime targets [buildstream]
via GitHub
-
2026/07/17
Re: [PR] Shell API and CLI: Add option for staging additional runtime targets [buildstream]
via GitHub
-
2026/07/16
Re: [PR] Shell API and CLI: Add option for staging additional runtime targets [buildstream]
via GitHub
-
2026/07/16
Re: [PR] Shell API and CLI: Add option for staging additional runtime targets [buildstream]
via GitHub
-
2026/07/16
Re: [PR] Shell API and CLI: Add option for staging additional runtime targets [buildstream]
via GitHub
-
2026/07/14
[PR] casdprocessmanager: pass --cache-failures=false to casd [buildstream]
via GitHub
-
2026/07/14
(buildstream) 01/01: casdprocessmanager: pass --cache-failures=false to casd
akitouni
-
2026/07/14
(buildstream) branch abderrahim/casd-cached-failures created (now 3d91c562f)
akitouni
-
2026/07/14
(buildstream) branch gh-pages updated (b9b29f9fc -> ee2ddbb0e)
github-bot
-
2026/07/14
(buildstream) branch master updated (1c6730047 -> a5cf91a82)
juergbi
-
2026/07/14
Re: [PR] FastEnum: implement __str__ and __repr__ to match StrEnum for docs reproducibility [buildstream]
via GitHub
-
2026/07/14
(buildstream) 01/01: Merge pull request #2139 from tti0/tti0/repr-impl-docs
juergbi
-
2026/07/13
Re: [PR] FastEnum: implement __str__ and __repr__ to match StrEnum for docs reproducibility [buildstream]
via GitHub
-
2026/07/12
Re: [PR] FastEnum: implement __str__ and __repr__ to match StrEnum for docs reproducibility [buildstream]
via GitHub
-
2026/07/12
Re: [PR] FastEnum: implement __str__ and __repr__ to match StrEnum for docs reproducibility [buildstream]
via GitHub
-
2026/07/12
(buildstream-site) branch preview/pelican-migration-staging created (now e0f6b6c)
git-site-role
-
2026/07/12
(buildstream-site) 01/01: Migrate to pelican github action
akitouni
-
2026/07/12
(buildstream-site) branch preview/pelican-migration created (now db4877b)
akitouni
-
2026/07/11
[PR] sources/docker: Accept OCI Manifest Types [buildstream-plugins]
via GitHub
-
2026/07/11
Re: [PR] _PipelineSelection: implement __repr__ for docs reproducibility [buildstream]
via GitHub
-
2026/07/10
Re: [PR] _context: use artifact caches from the parent project for junctions [buildstream]
via GitHub
-
2026/07/10
Re: [I] [RFE] Add option to make build fail if the configured cache server is down [buildstream]
via GitHub
-
2026/07/10
Re: [PR] _context: use artifact caches from the parent project for junctions [buildstream]
via GitHub
-
2026/07/10
Re: [PR] fix(docs): update `workspace reset --soft` to avoid smart-quotes [buildstream]
via GitHub
-
2026/07/10
Re: [PR] Shell API and CLI: Add option for staging additional runtime targets [buildstream]
via GitHub
-
2026/07/10
(buildstream) branch gh-pages updated (24fce94e7 -> 4be0fdb92)
github-bot
-
2026/07/10
(buildstream) 01/01: Merge pull request #2146 from nathanwilliams-ct/nathan/questions
juergbi
-
2026/07/10
Re: [PR] README.rst: Update communication channels [buildstream]
via GitHub
-
2026/07/10
(buildstream) branch master updated (f0c7edd69 -> 1c6730047)
juergbi
-
2026/07/10
Re: [PR] docs: Add 'Execution of BuildStream Elements' page [buildstream]
via GitHub
-
2026/07/10
Re: [PR] docs: Add 'Execution of BuildStream Elements' page [buildstream]
via GitHub
-
2026/07/10
(buildstream) branch jbilleter/doc-buildelement-buildsteps deleted (was 042523a96)
juergbi
-
2026/07/10
(buildstream) 01/01: Merge pull request #2126 from apache/jbilleter/doc-buildelement-buildsteps
juergbi
-
2026/07/10
(buildstream) branch master updated (c24c13273 -> f0c7edd69)
juergbi
-
2026/07/10
Re: [PR] doc/source/core_buildelement.rst: Add 'Build steps' section [buildstream]
via GitHub
-
2026/07/10
(buildstream) branch jbilleter/status-interactive-only deleted (was 4a2fe3783)
juergbi
-
2026/07/10
(buildstream) branch master updated (bbbe58144 -> c24c13273)
juergbi
-
2026/07/10
(buildstream) 01/01: Merge pull request #2135 from apache/jbilleter/status-interactive-only
juergbi
-
2026/07/10
Re: [PR] _frontend: Disable status printer in non-interactive mode [buildstream]
via GitHub
-
2026/07/10
Re: [I] Debugging plugins [buildstream]
via GitHub
-
2026/07/10
Re: [PR] _PipelineSelection: implement __repr__ for docs reproducibility [buildstream]
via GitHub
-
2026/07/09
Re: [I] Do not print all elements and their status on every invocation [buildstream]
via GitHub
-
2026/07/09
Re: [I] `bst shell` is giving a bug trace when using `--mount` [buildstream]
via GitHub
-
2026/07/09
[I] `bst shell` is giving a bug trace when using `--mount` [buildstream]
via GitHub
-
2026/07/09
Re: [I] Do not print all elements and their status on every invocation [buildstream]
via GitHub
-
2026/07/09
[I] Configure verbose logging to off by default [buildstream]
via GitHub
-
2026/07/09
Re: [I] Credentials for different URLs isn't possible if they are under the same domain [buildstream]
via GitHub
-
2026/07/09
Re: [I] Do not print build instructions every time [buildstream]
via GitHub
-
2026/07/09
Re: [I] Unclear how to delete a specific hash of a cached element [buildstream]
via GitHub
-
2026/07/09
Re: [I] Do not print all elements and their status on every invocation [buildstream]
via GitHub
-
2026/07/09
Re: [I] Do not print build instructions every time [buildstream]
via GitHub
-
2026/07/09
Re: [I] Unclear how to delete a specific hash of a cached element [buildstream]
via GitHub
-
2026/07/09
[I] Nested remote execution caches failures by default [buildstream]
via GitHub
-
2026/07/08
Re: [I] Credentials for different URLs isn't possible if they are under the same domain [buildstream]
via GitHub
-
2026/07/08
Re: [I] Credentials for different URLs isn't possible if they are under the same domain [buildstream]
via GitHub
-
2026/07/08
Re: [I] Credentials for different URLs isn't possible if they are under the same domain [buildstream]
via GitHub
-
2026/07/07
[I] Credentials for different URLs isn't possible if they are under the same domain [buildstream]
via GitHub
-
2026/07/07
Re: [I] Add plugins for handling meson subprojects [buildstream-plugins]
via GitHub
-
2026/07/07
Re: [PR] README.rst: Update communication channels [buildstream]
via GitHub
-
2026/07/07
Re: [PR] README.rst: Update communication channels [buildstream]
via GitHub
-
2026/07/06
Re: [I] BuildStream silently allows overriding list defined in include [buildstream]
via GitHub
-
2026/07/06
Re: [PR] README.rst: Update communication channels [buildstream]
via GitHub
-
2026/07/06
[PR] Shell API and CLI: Add option for staging additional runtime targets [buildstream]
via GitHub
-
2026/07/03
[PR] README.rst: Update communication channels [buildstream]
via GitHub
-
2026/06/30
Re: [PR] cli: add buildtree checkout command [buildstream]
via GitHub
-
2026/06/28
[PR] _PipelineSelection: implement __repr__ for docs reproducibility [buildstream]
via GitHub
-
2026/06/26
Re: [I] `bst shell` should be able to stage the specified element on top of a base element [buildstream]
via GitHub
-
2026/06/26
Re: [I] `bst shell` should be able to stage the specified element on top of a base element [buildstream]
via GitHub
-
2026/06/26
Re: [I] Skipped by default configuration stage may be not so useful [buildstream]
via GitHub
-
2026/06/25
[I] Skipped by default configuration stage may be not so useful [buildstream]
via GitHub
-
2026/06/24
Re: [PR] _frontend: Disable status printer in non-interactive mode [buildstream]
via GitHub
-
2026/06/23
Re: [I] Debugging plugins [buildstream]
via GitHub
-
2026/06/23
[PR] fix: make `workspace reset` accept either `--all` or elements list [buildstream]
via GitHub
-
2026/06/23
[PR] fix(docs): update `workspace reset --soft` to avoid smart-quotes [buildstream]
via GitHub
-
2026/06/22
Re: [I] Debugging plugins [buildstream]
via GitHub