DanielLeens commented on PR #11602:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/11602#issuecomment-5167180495

   Rechecked the latest head on August 3, 2026: the earlier failing CI signal I 
referenced is no longer the current fact. The latest head is now pending in CI 
again, so I do not want to leave the old failure guidance in place.
   
   From Daniel's side I do not see a new code-side blocker on this head at the 
moment; the remaining gate for me is the current CI / merge state. I only have 
read-only review controls in this repository, so a maintainer with write access 
may still need to handle the final approval or dismissal step once the checks 
finish.


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to