tomatotomata commented on PR #11602:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/11602#issuecomment-5191019383

   I pushed two follow-up commits on top of `e4bdab3`.
   
   - `1630810` narrows the `subPlanDone` retry predicate to the dedicated 
`FinalMetricsCollectionException` instead of every `SeaTunnelEngineException`.
   - Realtime collection now returns immediately after an interrupt, while 
restoring the interrupt flag.
   - `fetchTaskGroupMetrics` is documented and marked `@VisibleForTesting`.
   - I added `JobMasterTest#testRealtimeMetricsStopsAfterInterrupt` for that 
boundary.
   - The realtime method now documents that its result is best effort and can 
be partial. Terminal history still uses the strict collector, so persistence is 
all or nothing.
   
   `git diff --check` passes at `16308107a1eb44bc5d043c5c9e5d09e533538ef9`. The 
supported Maven reactor remains blocked locally by the sparse checkout and its 
pre-existing shaded-config dependency failures, so I did not claim a module 
test pass.
   
   I have not introduced a new engine option for the 3-second timeout or a 
completeness field yet. I kept those as separate follow-up questions because 
they affect both `CoordinatorService` and the operator docs. Do you think the 
narrow retry and interrupt fixes are in the right shape, and would you prefer 
the timeout and partial-result contract handled in this PR or split into a 
follow-up?
   


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to