DanielLeens commented on PR #10340:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/10340#issuecomment-5190565965

   Thanks @SEZ9 for the extra pair of eyes here, and thanks @dsomehan for the 
continued work on this.
   
   I re-checked and the head is still `9445ffdbc522`, the same commit I 
reviewed back on 2026-04-20, so I don't have a new-code re-review to add today. 
But I did verify @SEZ9's Issue 1 against the current `connector-jdbc` XA path: 
`DataSourceUtils.buildCommonDataSource()` calls 
`Class.forName(xaDataSourceClassName).getDeclaredConstructor().newInstance()` 
(`DataSourceUtils.java:144,153`), and `XaFacadeImplAutoLoad.open()` casts that 
result straight to `javax.sql.XADataSource` 
(`XaFacadeImplAutoLoad.java:92-94`). `com.oscar.xa.Jdbc3XAConnection` is an 
`XAConnection` implementation, not an `XADataSource`, so anyone who copies the 
documented value into `xa_data_source_class_name` will hit a 
`ClassCastException` at job start with `is_exactly_once=true`. +1, that's a 
real high-severity blocker, and distinct from what I flagged.
   
   To keep the full picture in one place, this PR currently has two separate 
blocker sets on the same unchanged head:
   
   - From my 2026-04-20 review (still outstanding, same commit): Oscar 
`NUMBER/NUMERIC/DECIMAL` can map to an invalid `Decimal(1000,38)` in 
`OscarTypeMapper`/`OscarTypeConverter`, and `JdbcOscarUpsetIT` cleans up 
against the wrong schema (`OSRDB` instead of `SYSDBA2`).
   - From @SEZ9's review just now: the documented `xa_data_source_class_name` 
is the wrong interface type, and the Maven Central link for the driver jar has 
no version/artifact path.
   
   Both sets need to be fixed together before this is mergeable — they touch 
different files, so there's no conflict in the fixes, just more ground to 
cover. Happy to take another full pass once a new commit lands that addresses 
either or both.


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to