abdessalems commented on PR #11727:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/11727#issuecomment-5422721900

   Pushed. I cherry-picked the three ownership commits from #11757 rather than 
rewriting them, so @waterWang's 614b3c097 and your 6f8382a88 / a8407319b keep 
their original authorship — thanks both, that saved doing it twice.
   On top of that I added one commit with the two things that were still mine: 
the getClassLoaders() null guard in BlockingWorker.run(), and the leak you 
diagnosed — finishOwnedResources() was returning from the stale branch without 
releasing the loaders this tracker installed, so I call 
recycleClassLoader(taskGroupLocation, ownedContext) before that return.
   Locally TaskDeployStaleContextRaceTest passes (2/2) and 
testStaleTaskDoneDoesNotCleanupNewerGenerationResources passes. Spotless 
applied. The rest of TaskExecutionServiceTest I couldn't run here — surefire's 
process checker fails on Windows and kills its own fork on a ping timeout — so 
CI is the real check on that class.
   @waterWang — #11757 will want a rebase on top of this now. Sorry for the 
extra step, and happy to help if it's awkward.


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to