DanielLeens commented on issue #11007:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/issues/11007#issuecomment-5453925548

   Thanks for picking this up.
   
   I rechecked current `dev` and the recent PR history before assigning it. 
`connector-activemq` is still only the sink module in-tree, its factory already 
has the first `OptionRule` surface, and I do not see an existing PR covering an 
ActiveMQ-specific validation migration on top of that. So this is a valid claim.
   
   I tried to assign `connector-activemq` to you on this umbrella issue, but 
GitHub rejected the assignment write for this repository account state, so I am 
not going to pretend that part succeeded. Even without the assignment metadata, 
the claim itself is reasonable.
   
   Please keep the change narrowly scoped to that module, move only declarative 
eligibility checks into `optionRule()` / conditions, and leave broker, network, 
and runtime checks imperative. Focused factory validation tests would be the 
right proof bar.
   


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to