luozihen commented on PR #12015:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/12015#issuecomment-5490145930

   @DanielLeens 
   Thank you very much for your patience and thoroughness in diagnosing the 
exact cause of the CI failure – I truly appreciate it. This was indeed my 
oversight: I verified the changes using my usual testing approach but did not 
actually run this specific unit test locally, which led to the issue. I have 
now revised the HOCON block in the configuration literal and verified that the 
test passes locally. I have pushed the updated code and am now waiting for the 
CI to finish. Again, I apologise for the inconvenience and am very grateful for 
your detailed guidance.
   
   Separately, I have rebased my branch as suggested. Going forward, I will 
avoid merging from the upstream repository into my feature branch, as that can 
introduce unnecessary noise and distract from the actual changes in this PR.


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to