luozihen commented on PR #12015: URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/12015#issuecomment-5534300733
@DanielLeens Quick follow-up: the latest CI run has finished, and it failed on a different set of errors — all in the Doris connector integration tests: ```text DorisCDCSinkIT » ... org.testcontainers.containers.ContainerLaunchException ... DorisErrorIT.testDoris:91 » ContainerLaunch Container startup failed DorisIT » ... org.testcontainers.containers.ContainerLaunchException ... ``` These are ContainerLaunchException / Container startup failed from Testcontainers, which looks like the Docker container couldn't be started in the CI environment — similar in nature to the earlier Docker Hub pull timeout. They're in the Doris connector ITs and don't appear related to this PR, whose changes are in the JDBC connector and config modules. I'm still not entirely sure how to interpret these, so if you could let me know whether this is likely a transient CI/Docker environment issue or something I should address on my side, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks again for your patience. -- This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service. To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the URL above to go to the specific comment. To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected] For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at: [email protected]
