luozihen commented on PR #12015:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/12015#issuecomment-5524531439

   @DanielLeens 
   Thanks for the thorough re-review and for laying out the three issues so 
clearly.
   
   I've addressed all of them in the latest push:
   
   1. **Scoped down the shared-API change (Issue 1)** — reverted 
`ReadonlyConfig#toConfig()` back to
      `ConfigFactory.parseMap(confData)`, so the existing dotted-key expansion 
semantics are left
      untouched. The JDBC feature no longer depends on changing `toConfig()`; 
instead,
      `MultiTableFailureHelper.mergeOptions()` now merges the underlying option 
maps directly
      (primary takes precedence), which avoids re-parsing the regex keys as 
HOCON paths.
   
   2. **Extracted the duplicated PK-fallback logic (Issue 2)** — moved it into
      `applyPrimaryKeys` / `applyFallbackPrimaryKeys`, called from both 
branches.
   
   3. **Added Javadoc (Issue 3)** — documented the matching and 
placeholder-expansion contract for
      `resolveMultiTablePrimaryKeys` and its private helpers.
   
   I also updated the tests to match: removed the now-obsolete
   `ReadableConfigTest#testToConfigPreservesSpecialCharacterKeys`, and added a
   `MultiTableFailureHelperTest` case verifying that `mergeOptions` preserves 
the special-character
   keys.
   
   The changes are committed and CI is running on the new head. I'll ping here 
again once it finishes.
   
   Regarding the previous CI run, I noticed an error that I wasn't able to 
interpret on my own:
   
   ```text
   Error during callback
   com.github.dockerjava.api.exception.InternalServerErrorException: Status 500:
   {"message":"Get \"https://registry-1.docker.io/v2/\": net/http: request 
canceled while waiting
   for connection (Client.Timeout exceeded while awaiting headers)"}
   ```
   It looks like it timed out pulling an image from Docker Hub, so it may be a 
transient network
   issue rather than a problem with the changes. I'm not confident about that 
conclusion though, so
   if this (or anything similar) shows up again in the new run, I'd really 
appreciate a pointer on
   how to interpret and troubleshoot it.
   Thanks again for your patience and guidance throughout this.


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to