Nikk8091 commented on issue #11007: URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/issues/11007#issuecomment-5569671128
Hi, I would like to claim the Source / connector-openmldb validation task, with a narrow initial scope. I checked current dev, this tracker thread, and the PR history and did not find an existing OpenMLDB validation claim or matching active PR. OpenMldbSourceFactory.optionRule() currently requires sql only for presence; empty and whitespace-only strings can pass factory validation and are later passed to the SDK's getInputSchema(database, sql). I propose adding the existing declarative Conditions.notBlank(SQL) constraint and focused ConfigValidator tests for valid, missing, empty, and whitespace-only SQL in both standalone and cluster configurations. This is a missing value constraint, rather than removal of an existing imperative check. I will preserve the existing cluster_mode-dependent host/port and zk_host/zk_path rules, option names, and nonblank SQL values. Database selection, SQL parsing, SDK initialization, network access, and schema validation will retain their existing behavior. Could you confirm that this scope fits the tracker and is available? Thank you! -- This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service. To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the URL above to go to the specific comment. To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected] For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at: [email protected]
