xinnyuli commented on issue #11007:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/issues/11007#issuecomment-5582252866

   > > I've reviewed the connector-slack on the current dev branch. Three 
config items are already declared as required via optionRule(), and I didn't 
find any imperative config validation that could be migrated. The remaining 
checks involve the Slack API and runtime state. Could you clarify whether this 
task is asking me to add non-blank validation for those three config items and 
write the corresponding config validation tests?
   > 
   > If empty, it will cause errors when calling Slack. I think this 
restriction should be added🚀
   
   
   
   > > I've reviewed the connector-slack on the current dev branch. Three 
config items are already declared as required via optionRule(), and I didn't 
find any imperative config validation that could be migrated. The remaining 
checks involve the Slack API and runtime state. Could you clarify whether this 
task is asking me to add non-blank validation for those three config items and 
write the corresponding config validation tests?
   > 
   > If empty, it will cause errors when calling Slack. I think this 
restriction should be added🚀
   
   
   
   > > I've reviewed the connector-slack on the current dev branch. Three 
config items are already declared as required via optionRule(), and I didn't 
find any imperative config validation that could be migrated. The remaining 
checks involve the Slack API and runtime state. Could you clarify whether this 
task is asking me to add non-blank validation for those three config items and 
write the corresponding config validation tests?
   > 
   > If empty, it will cause errors when calling Slack. I think this 
restriction should be added🚀
   
   


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to