Nikk8091 commented on issue #11007:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/issues/11007#issuecomment-5574029327

   Hi, I would like to claim a focused connector-sensorsdata factory-validation 
slice. In dev at 8bea8c68, SensorsDataSDKSinkConfig reads server_url and 
consumer, but neither option is registered in 
SensorsDataSDKSinkFactory.optionRule() or its shared base rule. This appears to 
leave supported settings exposed to unknown-key rejection. I found no matching 
validation claim or PR during my check; #11704 concerns documentation only. I 
propose registering these supported options and adding focused ConfigValidator 
tests, preserving existing required/optional semantics, defaults, and 
console/batch behavior. I will not add URL-format, numeric, SDK, or network 
checks, or change the writer or shared format rules. Before implementing, I 
will verify the exact missing-value behavior so this does not accidentally make 
a console-only setting mandatory. Could you confirm that this narrow scope is 
available and appropriate for the tracker? Thank you!


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to