luozihen commented on PR #12015:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/12015#issuecomment-5612023677

   @DanielLeens
   Thanks for taking the trouble to review this again. Regarding the latest 
issues raised, I have submitted another commit that caches the configured 
patterns so they don’t have to be parsed separately for each table. I’ll let 
you know once CI turns green.
   
   @SEZ9
   Thank you for being so patient and for providing such detailed suggestions 
on each issue. However, when I look at the truncated issues you are now raising 
/ previously mentioned, they don’t seem to exist on my side. Could this be a 
frontend rendering issue? I’m not sure, because from what I can see, everyone’s 
comments appear complete on my end. In addition, regarding the latest 
suggestions from @DanielLeens, I have already updated accordingly; you can 
review based on the latest commit. Sorry for the trouble, and thank you both.


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to