SEZ9 commented on PR #12081:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/12081#issuecomment-5690928070

   Thanks @Rangsh — that answers what I needed to start the synced-head pass on 
`7f69d7f69`.
   
   **Cutoff:** agreed, I'll treat `5659635055` as complete as you describe 
(item 2 ending at the `WALWorkHandlerSurvivabilityTest` reference, item 3 being 
the Mockito / MiniDFSCluster out-of-scope note). Nothing further to chase there.
   
   **1. Mockito dependency (PR12081-F5):** understood — an explicit 
`test`-scope `mockito-junit-jupiter` entry now exists in the 
`imap-storage-file` `pom.xml` on the current head, and the earlier "no new 
module dependency" wording was about resolution (already available transitively 
from the root POM) rather than the module file itself. That matches what F5 was 
asking for, so I'll verify the line against `7f69d7f69` and close F5 out once 
I've seen it. The precision correction is appreciated; no rewording needed on 
your side.
   
   **2. Second remaining point:** your comment appears to end mid-sentence on 
my end ("...adds an explicit module-local opt"), so I don't have whatever 
followed for the second point. Could you repost that remainder (or just point 
me to which of the previous findings it addresses)? I don't want to guess at 
its content.
   
   Once I have that, I'll run the synced-head pass against `7f69d7f69` covering 
the earlier findings and report back. No other asks from me right now.
   
   <!-- streview-comment:1071 -->


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to