SEZ9 commented on PR #12081: URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/12081#issuecomment-5707350768
@Rangsh thanks for reposting the remainder — the full text came through this time. **Mockito (F5):** Understood — an explicit, module-local `test`-scope opt-in with a comment, redundant for classpath resolution but kept so the module's test classpath is readable without the parent. MiniDFSCluster staying a follow-up is fine with me. **`queryExecuteStatus` / `batchQueryExecuteFailsStatus` timeout logging (F8):** The split you describe is exactly what I was after — `TimeoutException` at WARN with `requestId` + elapsed/limit and the stack only at DEBUG, while any other unexpected `Exception` stays at ERROR with the full stack (now with `requestId`). I'll keep both marked open for now only because I haven't yet run the synced-head pass against `7f69d7f69` that you asked for. Once I've confirmed the two items above against that head I'll mark them resolved; if anything doesn't line up I'll flag it here. No further asks for you at this point. <!-- streview-comment:1099 --> -- This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service. To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the URL above to go to the specific comment. To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected] For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at: [email protected]
