SEZ9 commented on PR #12290:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/12290#issuecomment-5770302865

   Thanks for digging into the full logs and for the correction — that is a 
much clearer picture than the runner-load theory, and I agree the two 
`engine-v2-it` failures are not something this diff can influence.
   
   On your point about review attention: understood, that is where I can 
actually help. I will look at #12311 for the cancellation path first, since you 
say #12353 has settled on it as the implementation. One clarification I need 
from you: you wrote "#12313 or #12316 covers the backpressure one" — which of 
the two is the one to review? If both exist, tell me which is the intended fix 
so I do not split attention across them.
   
   For this PR itself: since the 3 commits behind dev are yours and none touch 
`seatunnel-engine`, I agree a rebase today changes nothing. Let's leave #12290 
as is until the engine fixes are merged, then rebase once and rerun 
`engine-v2-it`. My approval stands; I just want a green run on that job before 
merging.
   
   <!-- streview-comment:1220 -->


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to