SEZ9 commented on PR #11727:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/11727#issuecomment-5806299139

   @abdessalems — thanks for the follow-up, and sorry for the delay.
   
   On the dismissal ask: I'd rather not change any review state based on the 
discussion alone. Could you share what the PR currently reports for its 
aggregate review decision and merge state, so I can confirm what is actually 
gating the merge?
   
   On the review scope: I haven't yet verified myself that this PR's content is 
unchanged between 06c2ef03e and a80834ebf; I'll re-check that diff. A few items 
still look open to me:
   - F2 and F7 are still pending verification per your note, so I'm not 
treating them as closed yet.
   - F4 (stale-cleanup branch not cancelling the old generation's async 
functions / timer-flush tasks) hasn't been addressed in the thread — could you 
say where that stands?
   - For F1/F3/F5/F6/F8, I'd like to confirm against the current diff whether 
those code paths are introduced by this PR or only present on `dev` before 
treating them as out of scope.
   
   On CI: could you link the failing jobs on a80834ebf so we can separate the 
known flake from any connector IT failures?
   
   Once the diff and the findings above are settled and CI is green, we can 
move forward.
   
   <!-- streview-comment:1266 -->


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to