SEZ9 commented on PR #11727:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/11727#issuecomment-5738518761

   @abdessalems — thanks for pushing the F7 breadcrumb in 06c2ef03e. A 
class-level Javadoc on the race test stating that the redeploy-vs-taskDone half 
lives in `deployLocalTask()` and the tracker teardown, and that neither is 
touched in this PR, is the shape we discussed.
   
   I haven't re-read 06c2ef03e yet, so I'm keeping F7 open until I've verified 
the Javadoc addition in the diff itself and re-confirmed that the rest of the 
change is still the 3-hunk diff I reviewed on 2dc21468105 (import removal plus 
the two `BlockingWorker` hunks). If that checks out, F7 is resolved from my 
side.
   
   F2 remains open and will likewise be confirmed against the diff. Nothing 
further is needed from you on either item right now.
   
   <!-- streview-comment:1150 -->


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to