SEZ9 commented on PR #11727:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/11727#issuecomment-5746921805

   Thanks for the CI rundown on a80834ebf. Given the unit-test legs are green 
and the engine-v2-it failure is the dev-side SplitClusterFaultToleranceIT race 
tracked in #12311, I'm fine not blocking this PR on it — that isn't something 
the dev sync could have fixed.
   
   On the two stale CHANGES_REQUESTED reviews: yes, I can dismiss them so the 
gate clears. Before I do, one thing I want to be sure about. From the thread, 
F7 was closed out with the Javadoc breadcrumb in 06c2ef0 (the race test now 
says explicitly that the redeploy-vs-taskDone half lives in deployLocalTask() 
and the tracker teardown and is tracked against #12238), but the last note I 
see on F2 was that it was still the one item left for the second reviewer to 
confirm against the diff. Could you link the comment where F2 (BlockingWorker 
resolving its context from the tracker's ownedContext rather than the shared 
executionContexts map) was confirmed? Once I have that, I'll dismiss both 
reviews and we can proceed with the merge.
   
   <!-- streview-comment:1173 -->


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to