My understanding is that you defend what I was defending before
"being converted" by Costin:
 - That voting rights for packages NOT in the Sandbox should be
   reserved to its contributors.

Did I got it wrong?

Have fun,
Paulo

<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> For additional commands, e-mail:
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

--
Geir Magnusson Jr.                                     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
System and Software Consulting