On Saturday, December 7, 2002, at 09:32 PM, Henri Yandell wrote:

<snip>

So... we let Robert/Stephen/others finish up with reflect in lang while
copying across modifications that occur to those areas in beanutils...
unfortunately, the modifications and fixes can't be copied across.

the public API of the MethodUtils in beanutils is not precisely defined enough to allow this. we need a new API which has precise, testable method definitions so that it's clear what a bug is.

then we have big argument then? :)
true

- robert