Hey all,

In my short experience with requesting updates to the
Maven repository, it seems to take hours if not days.
Therefore I'm hoping to get the taglib builds up and
running on GUMP.  I autogenerated build.xml and
gump.xml files for the six existing taglibs.  Once the
core build is working, I'd like to hook up these
taglibs to it, plus any other taglib builds we create
in the meantime.

- Morgan

=====
Morgan Delagrange