--- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Morgan Delagrange <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on
> 04/01/2003 09:01:57 AM:
>
> > Hey all,
> >
> > In my short experience with requesting updates to
> the
> > Maven repository, it seems to take hours if not
> days.
> Owwww....I was asleep!

Boy, you Maven folks are deep sleepers:

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=turbine-maven-dev&m=104155973415577&w=2
  http://www.ibiblio.org/maven/commons-jelly/jars/

Hello, is anybody home?

All irony aside, the obvious point is that until we
can effect our own immediate Maven repository
gratification, Maven's still kind of crappy for
refactoring.  GUMP, while not immediate, is a definite
improvement and has the added benefit of catching
problems in the HEAD versions of dependencies.  As far
as Maven is concerned, betwixt, html, http, jeez,
jetty, and swing are all still in the core Jelly
library.  Therefore it's quite possible that there are
as-yet undiagnosed problems in my refactoring.

- Morgan

=====
Morgan Delagrange
http://jakarta.apache.org/taglibs