Henri Yandell wrote:
I like the idea. Try to define some communities within Commons.

+1
Or spin them off.

Expression languages could make a project themselves.
I'm a bit against deep project hierarchies:

Apache Jakarta Commons ExpLanguage Jexl...

better with

Apache Jakarta ExpLanguage Jexl

Actually, in the future it may as well be:

Apache ExpLanguage Jexl

or

Apache Commons ExpLanguage Jexl

I'm just throwing in random thoughts, but the bottim line is that I'd really like these expression language projects to be under a same project in Jakarta.