So how to the projects go about this then?

I like Costin's 'util libraries ( logging, discovery, modeler,
collections, etc )' group and as a committer to the following projects
[io, dbutils, lang, collections] would like to propose they move to such a
list.

I'm not a fulltime committer to CLI/BeanUtils, but I've had involvement
with those projects and would like to propose they also move to the
util-library list. I don't expect my vote to count with these projects
however.

I'm not a committer at all on discovery, logging, modeler, but think it
would be nice if someone proposed their moving to the util-library list.

[All said with a touch of irony, but it seems to fit the regulations and
NK, Craig and Morgan's reservation]

Hen