Juozas Baliuka wrote:
I like innovations, but try to implement and test it at home please.
I am sure there are not so many  situations in the real  world need this
"feature".
It takes a few minutes to find connection leak and to fix it in any
applications, doe's not it ?

It does not.

I have 2 new clients in the past 3 months (one medium, and one huge highly publicized screwed-up government project) that both have connection leak issues that they have been working at for a long time.

--
Serge Knystautas
President