Henri Yandell wrote:
A url to a build is: http://www.apache.org/~bayard/commons-core/

I'm doing some trickery to turn BeanUtils' commons-logging dependency into
a JDK1.4 util.logging dependency. It would be nice to add Pool, HttpClient
and maybe Net [with some regexp trickery] and consider that a version 1.0.

That's something that I think should be avoided. Combo (IMHO) should be a jar containing classes/resources voted as releases. If developer will pick up Combo described by a list of packages included, (s)he must be sure that Combo jar may be replaced by those packages as they are downloadable jars. With such regexp magic it's not so obvious.

Regards,
Tomek