By the way, how about
"Commons-Core_August_2003" or something equivalent to it,
rather than "Commons-Core V1.0" ... ??

We are taking the list of "Products available as of the end of ***,
year 200X" ... So, "Commons-Core_(Month)_YYYY.jar"-styled package name
would be ideal and make sense .... Comments please ;-)

-- Tetsuya ([EMAIL PROTECTED])

--

On Wed, 13 Aug 2003 21:27:26 -0700 (PDT)
(Subject: Re: [combo] Commons Core release?)