Not sure. I think any combo release should be driven by a release of a
sub-component. Versioning of the combo release gets a bit interesting
then, probably we should have the idea of:

super-major-minor-bugfix

ie) 1.1.1.1

When Lang 2.0 comes out, it would move to 1.2.1.1. When Codec 1.1.1 comes
out, it would move to 1.2.1.2 etc.

Hen