As you will have noticed, the primitives component now exists in
jakarta-commons.

I have imported the code from [collections] as is, no package changes. The
package will need to change to reflect the new component. However for
backwards compatability we need to have some kind of a release of these
classes in these packages.

I am open to suggestions as to how to go about creating this 'release'. It
could be a maven style snapshot, or just a 0.1 labelled version. At present,
the ant build has been tweaked to create a jar with the name
commons-primitives-collections.jar, rather than commons-primitives.jar.
Maybe all we need to do is get that jar into ibiblio?

Suggestions and proposals please.

We also need a website. Is this just a case of creating the xdocs folder as
with [collections]?

Stephen