----- Original Message -----
From: "Rodney Waldhoff" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

If everyone else is OK with releasing the 1.0 version under
org.apache.commons.collections.primitives (rather than
o.a..commons.primitives), that sounds OK to me.

If we were to repackage along the type-of-collection lines, we'd likely
be able to deprecate-and-move from o.a.c.primitives as well, but I guess
this way gives us the freedom to choose the new packaging arbitrarily.