Personally, I do not care.

In the long term, here is what I am worried about (keep the tomates at bay
SVP ;-), I 'm just talkin' here: OS projects like ours use Clover and JIRA
and who knows what other NON-OS projects in the future. Clover rocks, JIRA
is pretty and all. Users and developers like us learn these systems, new
users and developers do NOT learn the OS Bugzilla and others, the OS
versions get less and less feedback and slowly die. When it is time to show
up at work and propose a tool and I say I know Clover and JIRA real good and
the boss says "how much", I say $X and "no there is no OS alternatives,
there use to be, but they died a long time again 'cuz some companies got
really clever and offered their stuff for free to OS projects".

Ducking being my desk,
Gary

PS: Yes, yes, why not use the best tools out there and reward them with our
attentions, survival of the fittest and all that. Gg.